Think not thinking was Zen master Dogan’s reply to a student who asked what he should do during Zazen (seated meditation). It may appear paradoxical, even nonsensical at first brush, yet there is a great realization in store for those who abide by this simple instruction.
The poster, which depicts leaves floating in the water, holds a clue to the true nature of thought and mind.
Poster with Worldwide Shipping
- 12″ x 18″ poster is made with thick stock paper from responsible sources
- Poster is carefully rolled in a snap-seal mailing tube
- Worldwide shipping via airmail is included with the price (tracking is extra, contact me for details)
- Digital file is a high resolution JPEG (300 DPI) you can send to a local printer or print yourself
- Instant download: no waiting as no physical item will be mailed to you
- Printable file is optimized for 12″ x 18″ but can be printed as 8½” x 11″ or A4 if desired
For personal use only. Not for re-sale.